Video of Client Testimonials
Clients of Cappolino, Dodd & Krebs, LLP discuss their experience in filing their cases, and how they received help and guidance every step of the way. They talk about the personal care and professional demeanor of Cappolino, Dodd & Krebs, LLP. These wrongfully injured clients achieved positive results in their cases and are able to lead more normal and comfortable lives.
If you or a family member has suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence including cerebral palsy, get help from an injury law firm with a long history of success in helping people just like you. The injury lawyers at Cappolino, Dodd & Krebs, LLP are here to help.
- “I’m Edward Willhide, I just wanted to say a few words about Cappolino Dodd and Krebs law firm in Cameron, also about Rick. They’ve done a really good job of working on some cases for me, asbestos, I’ve had mesothelioma and they really worked hard on this and doing a really good job and getting me some money from time to time and I appreciate it very much. Thank you.”
- “Well I would like to say that I am very pleased with everything this company has done for me, and I very much appreciate all their effort and work.”
- “My Name Butch Alvarez, from… Texas. I am really 100 percent satisfied with what you have all been doing for me. I didn’t expect it to be all this much but I’m really satisfied now. I appreciate everything ya’ll done, and anything I can do for you just let me know.”
- “My name is John Duffy, I live here in Milam County, been a resident for over 60 years, and I’ve used [Cappolino] Dodd and Krebs for attorneys with my asbestos, and they’ve done a swell job, the whole staff here in the office and everything. Any questions I’ve had, they’ve answered them for me or found an answer for me. It’s just a good firm to turn things over to so they can figure out what’s going on, if you have a case or not or whatever, they’re great. Everybody I know here has treated me great and everything has been swell.”
- “I’ve used Cappolino Dodd and Krebs oh for the last, five, six years, and really couldn’t have done anything without them. I appreciate them very, very much.”
- “I’m Irene Rommel of Cameron, Texas and I’d like to thank Richard Dodd and all the staff they’ve been so nice to me and I really appreciate it. They’ve taken care of me, they do everything they can possible. They are precious and I love every one of them and I’ll never forget it as long as I live, thank you.”
- “My name is Greg Farrell. I’m an attorney here in Temple, Texas. I’ve been practicing for over 27 years. I mainly practiced in insurance defense cases, defending folks who’d been sued, because of an automobile accident. I’ve tried over 30 jury trials thru the verdict and I’ve been very successful at it; however, things changed in my life. I was in a car accident. I was hit by a drunk driver here in Temple and I didn’t think I was injured at the time. About 5 days later, my right foot swelled up, like a beach ball, very painful. I immediately thought of John Roark, a good friend of mine, who’s with Richard Dodd and his firm, to see if I had a case or I had a claim basically and because I didn’t think, being a lawyer and I asked other lawyers, if they thought I had a case. Nobody did. I thought there’s no way you can recover any money and being an old insurance defense lawyer, I knew that, because I was hit by a drunk driver that, that had some kind of value. Nobody else seemed to understand that, until I talked to Mr. Roark. We talked and I agreed to allow him to investigate my case and after being in and out of hospitals with infections and stuff, caused by the accident and thus the amputation, I’m finally, now, on the mend and my wounds healing and Mr. Roark and Mr. Dodd got me a substantial settlement. I’m very happy with them. I fully recommend them, they are fine men and good, good lawyers.”